Case Study | Alliance Packaging
Dina Carnes | Facility Engineer
“The whole team was awesome!’
We start every engagement with a free facility walk through(s) to generate a detailed cost benefit analysis and proposal which includes product spec sheets.
Utility Rebate Management
Our customers only pay net project cost after rebate. Utility rebate application services are provided by Re-sound staff to ensure correct rebate funding.
As a licensed general con-tractor, Resound provides product demo’s to illustrate light quality and output in addition to our comprehensive installation services.
You will never have to change a light again for the term of the warranty. Product warrantees ranging from 3 to 7 years are managed by Resound staff.
Comprehensive LED Retrofit Scope
- 4 different highbay fixtures were evaluated
- A customized sensor was field installed to provide the desired control
- A new electrical grid was designed requiring 100% of the wiring to be redone
- The facility, office and exterior lighting was all retrofitted
- $110,000 in annual cost savings
- 2.5 year payback
- Puget Sound Energy funded 48% of the installed cost
- 2,500 LED Fixtures
- 50% increase in light levels