Case Study | Franz Bakery
We start every engagement with a free facility walk through to generate a detailed cost benefit analysis and proposal which includes product spec sheets.
Utility Rebate Management
Our customers only pay net project cost after rebate. Utility rebate application services are provided by Resound staff to ensure correct rebate funding.
As a licensed general contractor, Resound provides product demo’s to illustrate light quality and output in addition to our comprehensive installation services.
You will never have to change a light again for the term of the warranty. Product warrantees ranging from 3 to 7 years are managed by Resound staff.
The LED Advantage
The Promenade bakery is a 400,000 square foot facility with over 1,100 fixtures illuminating complex production lines that rarely stop. Resound Energy worked hand in hand with the facility engineer to develop the LED scope that would provide the best light quality which generating the best financial return for the company. All proposed lights were tested before the design was finalized. Then Resound worked directly with Seattle City Light to structure a $175,000 rebate to support the project. Resound staff completed the Installation in 5 weeks working closely with the facility operators to schedule around line operating times.
Franz Bakery Project Highlights
- 230 Highbay T5 Fluorescent fixtures converted to LED Highbays
- 600 T8 Fluorescents fixtures converted to LED tubes
- 120 Office troffers retrofitted with LED troffers with occupancy and daylight sensors
- 100% of the exterior high pressure sodium and metal halide wallpacks, roof area floods and poles
- Seattle City Light Rebate covered 67% of the total project costs
- Annual Operating Savings = $72,000
- 1.2 Year Payback
- 10 Year warranty on lighting