Comprehensive LED Retrofit Scope
Lynnwood Convention Center saw an opportunity to reduce their energy costs for lighting even though the building is newer. Resound Energy Services™ identified that almost all of their lighting interior and exterior was not LED and developed an energy-saving-oriented solution that aligned with the project goals.
“From the bid process through project completion, Resound Energy Services™ Director of Business Development, Operations Manager, General Manager, and electricians were a pleasure to work with. They were organized, communicated well, adjusted to scope changes, solutioned issues that arose, and were extremely flexible to the varying event schedule of the venue. We are extremely satisfied with the result and are excited about the potential return on investment. I would highly recommend Resound Energy Services™ and would certainly work with them again on future projects.”
— Chris Pilkey, SMG at Lynnwood CC
- 1,200 LED Fixtures
- Pin Base, Tubes, Cans, Wallpacks, Pole Lights, Flood Lights
- Worked around the event schedule of the facility to deliver the project
- 100% of the lighting in the facility is now converted to LED.
- Reduced lighting kW energy demand by 61%
- $43,600 year 1 energy savings
- Project payback of 2.5 years